UNIBEN JAMB Fixed Cut off Mark 2017 There are some rules to be observed by students who want to enter and study any of the courses in a university. One of these, including meeting the required cut off mark for each school, as well as the lessons herself. It is very easy to get admitted if one has met the required cut off mark the University needed
UNIBEN JAMB Fixed Cut off Mark 2017
Remember that Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basic of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
UNIBEN JAMB Fixed Cut off Mark 2017
- Following the scrapping of post UTME by the federal government, and restaurants Admission and Matriculation board (jamb) and a bench mark of 180 and above for candidates applying to Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education. Today, the University of Benin has followed suit in the 180 general cut mark jamb.
- You can ask questions such as: 180 and above but still no income for reading like the way?
- Candidates with higher scores were first taken; m basics, candidates with lower scores or can not meet the cut points 180 may not be installed. In fact, it is the highest scores, and this opportunity is installed.
- University UNIBEN section Cut Mark 2017
- University of Benin is not really a specific cut off a number of lessons. However, candidates take a minimum of one 180 UTME examination is determined to use the variable in a selected courses.
- Because the number of students wishing studies at the University of Benin, the lower levels is determined by a variable based on the jamb and level points.
- Down the courses offered at the university, as well as the cut off point?220 – 240– Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 200– Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190– Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180– All other courses
Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses; have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
UNIBEN Nature of Admission Screening 2017
University of BENIN holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result.
UNIBEN Cut off Mark 2017 | [All Department]
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
- uniben.edu /
We loved the concept and we look forward to it. So, if you need us to provide you with the most updated information at the moment about University of BENIN Admission in 2017, kindly provide us with a phone number and email address in the comment box below.