UniAbuja Postgraduate Form 2017/2018 Out on Portal
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University of Abuja for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
- COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Department of Community Medicine
- Master of Public Health
- MPH Comm Medicine
- MPH Sexual Health & Repro
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical Biochemistry
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Medical Biochemistry.
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
Department of Sociology
1. M.Sc. Medical Sociology.
- FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
Department of Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine
1. PGD Food Hygiene
2. PGD Epidemiology
4. MVPH Veterinary Public Health
5. MVPH Veterinary Preventive Medicine
6. Ph.D Epidemiology
7. Ph.D Veterinary Public Health
8. Ph.D Veterinary Preventive Medicine.
Department of Veterinary Microbiology
1. M.Sc. & Ph.D. Veterinary Microbiology
2. M.Sc. & Ph.D Bacteriology
3. M.Sc. & Ph.D Immunology
4. M.Sc. & Ph.D. Virology.
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
1. M.Sc Pharmacology
2. M.Sc Toxicology
3. Ph.D. Pharmacology
4. Ph.D. Toxicology.
Department of Parasitology and Entomology
1. PGD Veterinary Parasitology
2. M.Sc Vet. Helminthology Protozoology and Entomology.
3. Ph.D. Vet. Helminthology / Protozoology/ Entomology.
The University of Abuja offers programs leading to the award of:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education certificates (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), Political Science, Banking and (PGDBF), Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engineering, Food Hygiene, Veterinary Epidemiology, Crop Production, Agronomy, agro forest, agricultural economics and farm Management, Agric Business Management, farm, Animal Science, Environmental Protection generation and (PGDEPP), Postgraduate diploma in gender Studies.
- Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Master of Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP), Master of Public Health, Master of Engineering, Master of Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and c. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in various areas of specialization in the listed Faculties and Departments in a and b above.
For information on:
• For information on:
- There are programs
- Admission requirements
- Guide to enter
- Duration of Programs
- closing date for applications
- Submission of completed application forms, and
- Application procedure.
Please visit the University website at www.unibuja.com , click Postgraduate School to apply Online.