Harnham Recruitment 2017 – New York City|Application Guides & Forms
Senior Backend Software Engineer
New York City
$130,000 – $150,000
This is an opportunity to work for a leading online digital services company in the role of Senior Backend Engineer. Immerse yourself in a high volume market where the scale of data is huge. If you’re a hands on leader looking to take the next step in your career then we want to hear from you!
Our client is the leading provider of online digital services in an expanding market used by professionals worldwide. With offices across the US, in New York and San Francisco and Chicago this is a brilliant opportunity to participate in the development business continues to grow at a rapid rate.
You will have a strong background in large scale data and have worked in an environment with high traffic! You can expect to be roughly 80% hands on and spent the remaining 20% leading the team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on huge large scale backend solutions.
- Looking at abstract concepts and creating models from them.
- Embrace a truly collaborative environment, working with various teams to help improve the platform.
- Be highly particular in everything you do – maintain the strongest code possible.
- Work on a variety of pricing problems and help find the solutions to fix them!
Harnham Recruitment 2017 – New York City | Application Guides & Forms
Skills and requirements
- A rich background in engineering backend.
- Experience working on web services backends including buildings and development of the backend system.
- Exposure to high scale distributed systems, data stores, and data modeling.
- experience in either Ruby or Python.
- Skills and MySQL (or other relational databases) and MongoDB (or NoSQL databases).
- Elasticsearch or Solr experience will be a huge bonus!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a similar field.
How to apply
Please register your interest by sending your resume via the apply link on this page.
If you want us to update you concerning the Harnham Recruitment 2017/2018 Form and Guides, you have to make use of the comment box and drop your number in the box provided here on these pages
Related articles across the web
- A San Francisco startup wants to fix childcare by helping educators start their own schools out of their homes
- Every SF Pride Theme Since the First-Ever Gay Freedom Day in 1970
- A Beginner’s Guide to Back-End Development
- YouTube TV Expands To 10 More U.S. Cities, Is Yours One Of Them?
- Memorial Day parades, ceremonies honor fallen military
- The 16 most expensive cities in the world for commuting to work
- The new Hsieh and Moretti paper on land use restrictions and economic growth
- 7 Famous TV Homes You Can Actually Live In Right Now
- What do you do when a feature grows faster than expected?