- Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara HND Admission Form – 2017/2018
The commencement of DESPO HND form sales was announced by the management of the Polytechnic for the general public to know.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Delta State Polytechnic (DSP) Otefe-Oghara Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for 2017/18 session.
List of Delta State Poly HND Courses/Programmes Available
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration da Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Banana / Electronic Engineering (Power & Machine da sadarwa Option)
- Mechanical Engineering (Power & Shuka da Manufacturing Zabuka)
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara HND Admission Requirements
- a) National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
- b) 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
- c) At least one year Post ND working experience in the area of specialization.
- d) At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their areas of specialization.
How To Apply For DESPO HND Admission for 2017/2018
Candidates who want to apply for admission into Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara HND programmes are to:
- Log on to ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
HND Admission Screening Date & Time
DESPO HND admission screening for 2017/2018 academic session shall hold simultaneously for all courses on 11th and 12th September, 2017 at 9am in the various Departments.
Application Closing Date – 2017/18
Interested Candidates should apply on or before 30th August, 2017.
Completed DESPO HND admission application/screening forms in enclosed envelopes should reach the Admissions Office on or before 30th August, 2017 with the photocopies of the following documents:
- 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin