Online Recruitment At Operations Coordinator | How To Apply
Bonded Filter Company (BFC), a well-established facilities service organization, has been in business for more than 50 years manufacturing, installing, and servicing air filtration products for commercial and industrial customers. We are based in Nashville, Tennessee but serve a nationally recognized customer base in 48 states.
We are seeking an Operations Coordinator to provide administrative support for our Service Department. Qualified candidates should possess administrative support experience, excellent verbal and written communications skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provide administrative support for Service Department.
- Order and ship uniforms, vehicle decals, ladder racks and additional supplies to team.
- Compile and print paperwork including invoices associated with supply orders. Submit to Accounting as needed.
- Maintain/update Service Technician Training Manual.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to three (1-3) years experience in a business support role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Strong skills set in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience using V-LOOKUP and Pivot Tables preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Size201 to 500 employees
TypeCompany – Private
IndustryConstruction, Repair & Maintenance
Revenue$10 to $25 million (USD) per year
BFC is one of the oldest and most respected firms in the air filtration industry, established in 1961. We are proud to be a founding member of the National Air Filtration Association (NAFA). With over 50 years of experience in air filtration solutions, we provide our customers … Read more
Mission: Bonded Filter Company strives to exceed the expectations of our customers, vendors and associates. We do this by taking advantage of our industry knowledge, stimulating creativity in all of our associates, and utilizing our financial strength to provide an environmentally sound, cost effective and user-friendly means of delivering clean air.
Run Cleaner, Run Greener.
BFC is one of the oldest and most respected firms in the air filtration industry, established in 1961. We are proud to be a founding member of the National Air Filtration Association (NAFA). With over 50 years of experience in air filtration solutions, we provide our customers with three major services related to preventive maintenance: air filtration, coil cleaning, and our unique site issue reporting system called ReportLink™. We service over 28,000 locations and complete over 100,000 scheduled service calls per year. In addition to these services, we offer a recycle program that can help customers address their sustainability goals. Both nationwide and self-performing, we deliver measured performance and dynamic energy savings.