ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering and Operations Lead
The Engineering and Operations lead is responsible for:
- The delivery of all engineering projects for ENYO Retail and Supply Ltd.
- All activities required to fulfill sales orders to customers including pre/post sale activities.
- Ensuring company suffers no fatality or reputational loss from its business activities
- Ensuring no environmental degradation or damage as it carries out its business activities
- Ensuring loss prevention of all company inventory and physical assets at all company locations and any other locations where company inventory may be located.
ENYO Retail & Supply Job for an Engineering and Operations Lead
Essential Job Functions
- Lead on all Environmental Health Safety Security & Quality processes, includes the development and implementation of the required processes.
- Lead on the design and delivery of engineering projects, ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and to-specification.
- Lead on business fulfilment operations which include custody for company inventory at all locations, product delivery to customers and development and implementation of related policies
- Responsible for the day-to-day upkeep of the technical operations of the company including ensuring adherence to the security accreditation and health and safety requirements;
- Developing, maintaining and updating technical standards, codes of practice and specifications in line with world class practices, Ensuring operational procedures are practical, accurate and fit for purpose;
- Lead on the management of all contractors to ensure delivery of expectations based on their purchase order and or contracts with the company.
- Lead on the development and career progression of all engineering and operations team members.
- Lead on the maintenance of all company operations assets ensuring % uptime as approved by the CEO.
- Lead on the development and implementation of company approved strategic plans for Engineering and Operations.
- Responsible for all business reports for Operations and Engineering including industry intelligence and benchmarks
- Lead on stakeholder management for all regulatory stakeholders related to engineering and operations in the downstream.
- At least 7 years relevant work experience in downstream oil and gas operations and engineering with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- HSE qualification / certification
- Registered Member, Society of Engineers (local/International)