Bureau of Public Procurement Graduate Cadre Conversion Program 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Bureau of Public Procurement Graduate Cadre Conversion Program 2017…. The Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – The training program of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) for conversion of officers into the Procurement Cadre is designed to build institutional capacity as required in Part II, Section 5(k) and (s) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
Bureau of Public Procurement Graduate Cadre Conversion Program
Accounting Officers are therefore requested to nominate qualified officers to participate in the training scheduled to take place at the Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON), Topo-Badagry, Lagos State, from Sunday, 29 October – Friday, November 10th, 2017.
In furtherance of this, the Bureau hereby announces the commencement of the second batch of the 2017 exercise as highlighted below:
Training for Conversion into the Procurement Cadre in Parastatals, Institutions, Commissions, and Agencies of the Federal Government of Nigeria
- For a candidate to be eligible for conversion to the Procurement cadre, he/she shall possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, HND or the equivalent, in no one of these disciplines: Economics: Business Administration: Accountancy, of the law, that it, Banking and Finance, Marketing, the quantity of Survey, Engineering, Architecture, Computer Science, Statistics or related disciplines Purchasing and Supply, was approved by the National Council on Establishment.
- Only Candidates with nomination letters duly endorsed by their Accounting Officers will be admitted to the training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should include their Curriculum Vitae (of the nominated officer), which must clearly state the following details in the following order:
- Names, email address and phone number of the officer
- Evidence of the Bureau of Public Procurement in the past training center training (which will be added advantage – please attach copies of certificates)
- Current cadre and grade level (Nominees should not be above GL 15 or equivalent)
- Date of the first appointment, confirmation and last promotion (relevant document attached)
- Academic and professional qualifications (attach copies of certificates)
The request from interested Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions, and Commissions should reach the Bureau and should be addressed to the:
Bureau of Public Procurement,
11 Suleiman Barau Crescent,
Off Ibrahim Taiwo Street,
- There is currently no conversion for core civil servants.
- The endorsement of candidates by Accounting Officers implies that successful nominees shall be converted into the Procurement Cadre in their respective establishments;
- Only shortlisted nominated officers will be admitted to the training;
- The shortlisted nominated officers must come along with two (2) recent passport photograph for registration;
- Nominees above GL 15 or equivalent shall not be considered for this program;
- Failure to follow the above-listed requirements will automatically disqualify the Candidate. The shortlisted nominated officers will be published on the Bureau’s website.
For further inquiries: Please call – 09-6252985, 08055171713, 08189809894, 07035454422 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Adebowale.email@example.com; or visit: www.bpp.gov.ng
4.00 pm; 27th September 2017.