UDUSOK Admission Screening Form 2017: Post UTME/DE Eligibility and Registration Guide.
Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto UDUSOK: Admission form is out – See below for more details,
UDUSOK Admission Screening Form 2017
The general public is hereby to inform the Application Form for admission to the degree program Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, UDUSOK now available online for the 2017/2018 academic session.
IMPORTANT! Currently, UDUSOK Admission Screening/Post UTME Form is not yet out available online. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
UDUSOK Post UTME/Admission Screening Eligibility
• In 2017, candidates who chose UDUSOK just concluded tertiary Universities Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above screening
• Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto requires all candidates applying for admission to the five groups with some credit, “O” level passes.
How to Apply for the admission of the UDUSOK screening Exercise.
A portal for online registration is still updated.
1. Hence some sort of called banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of bank transaction fees).
Banks and approved:
– First Bank, PLC – No. account 2019779722
– Zenith Bank, PLC – No. account 1012724184
2. The Bank will issue ten (10) digit Pin Number which will be in alphanumeric to you;
3. Visit portal at the University; putme.udusok.edu.ng and a log-in and jamb Registration Number Pin Number to update your records
4. Application Form and submit the Print To protect the neighborhood.
An aspirant to convey Update
The candidates are advised to note the following:
1. Fill current and valid mobile phone numbers and e-mail address for ease of application on your contacts;
2. Candidates should come to the screening with the following items: –
– Bank from any payment and stamped duly signed Teller designed so that the payment banks.
– Printed copy generated in the Application Form.
– Photocopy jamb information Results (UTME)
– HP pencil and eraser.
3. The use of GSM phones, electronic calculators, and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening hall (s); The convocation is, each in its own times as well as in the field of candidates to the Main Square and to bid farewell to 8:00 p.m. screening for a briefing.
For more updates, kindly use the comment box below.