Authority of the University of Ilorin invites candidates who applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2017/18 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise.
IMPORTANT! Currently, UNILORIN Admission Screening Form 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
UNILORIN Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Eligibility
- UTME Candidateswho made the University of Ilorin their first choice and scored:
(i) A minimum of 180 in the UTME for courses other than those listed in (ii) below and also have five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two sittings;
(ii) For MB;BS; Optometry and Vision Science, Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than one sitting.
- DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and have obtained a minimum of:
(i) Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
(ii) Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
(iii) A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
(iv) (a) 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Sciences.
UNILORIN Post UTME Registration Procedures
- Go to UNILORIN Pre-Admission screening registration portal @http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php,
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- UTME candidates should click on theGet Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and
- Click onMake Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note the sum of N2,500 is charged for change of course.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
- After Login, click onContinue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking onBrowse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Picture must be digital passport photograph
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
- Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
- Show skin tone naturally
- Have a uniform red background
- Maximum of 20kb
- Signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- Signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- Signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
- On completion of bio-data. click onNext Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click onSave then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution clickNext Step
- For Direct Entry (DE)
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click onSave. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
- Click onNext Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; and
- Click onSubmit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE 7th September, 2016.
Other Important Information About UNILORIN Admission Screening.
- Candidates awaiting any result should not apply please.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information. False submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
CHANGE OF COURSE: Candidates seeking change of course will be required to pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,500.00) only (excluding bank charges)
INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES: International Candidates who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct Entry Form can reach the University Admissions Officer at email@example.com for information on admission into the University. Such candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNILORIN Admission 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.