Nigerian Police Recruitment form 2017/2018 Application: As said by Mohammadu Buhari the 2017/2018 Nigerian Police Recruitment form that will employ 10,000 police officers into the Nigerian police force (NPF) to help fight corruption and make Nigeria a better place for me and you have started, the Nigerian Police recruitment started on the first of April 2017 as said by the body in charge in the processing of Nigerian police recruitment form.
If you want to be regarded as one of the officers in the Nigeria police force, and then relax and read step by step guide can give you on how to used to win in Nigeria, the police recruitment process exercise. Read this guide I will give you, you will get to know all important, what to do and what not to do this as a successful application as you know that a lot of people will be applying it is all about the life force.
Available post a notice in the 2017/2018 Nigeria police recruitment exercise
Nigeria police recruitment exercise requested should pay attention to the available positions and know the needs that I can tell you here just to win.
The available positions in the Nigerian police recruitment form 2017:
- cadet Superintendent of Police
- Police constable
- cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
Educational Requirements of the different categories of the Nigeria Police 2017
As a cadet inspector of police of the need to possess ond or NCE certificate
Who led the police constable in 2017 Nigeria police recruitment exercise must be 5 given permission to Waec result of which not more than 2 sittings.
The last office cadet Asp require applicants to possess a B.SC, B.TECH or HND certificate.
2017 Nigerian Police recruitment Form Requirements
Before you apply for any position in the 2017 Nigerian police recruitment form exercise, you must meet the following requirements.
- The application into the Nigerian police force is open to young Nigerian from 18 years and above. So if you are below 18 years, you need not to apply as your application will not be considered.
- You must have a minimum of first school leaving certificate which is accepted while applying for a position of police constable and ssce for some other positions.
- You must have at least five credit pass in your O’ Level result certificate including English and mathematics if you want your application considered.
- At the end you need driver’s liences or other valid means of identification as a Nigeria either voter’s card or national identity card is accepted.
If you have meet up with all the above requirements, it time to go on and apply for the 2017 Nigerian police recruitment form online.
Please note that the application is free online, you don’t need to pay anybody to get it done for you. If you have laptop, login to the website and apply if not go to a cyber nearest to you and apply for the Nigerian police recruitment form 2017.
To apply, visit the Nigerian Police recruitment form 2017 application portal here