National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2017 – Many have been asking questions like “When will National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment form 2017 be out”. Luckily, this page is officially created for that.
he right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the NDLEA 2017 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2017 NDLEA Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join National Drug Law Enforcement Agency or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2017 recruitment exercise.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2017 – National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Qualification
Before applying for the NDLEA Recruitment 2017, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC), or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) What’s including English Language and two (2) other subjects, or
- National Examination Council (-neko) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with a set of four (4) subjects found in one sitting or five (5) subjects received two sittings including English Language.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Instruction – NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2017:
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (NDLEA) recruitment 2016 should adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) portal
- apply who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Search selected for talent Tests will be given a Unique Test ID Number.
- The claim can only be seen, if they submit an online application, including variable Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary supporting documents. These documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where needed:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2017:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NDLEA Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below;
Visit NDLEA websites for more information about National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment ==> http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/