African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Recruitment 2017 – on this article you will get latest updates on African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Recruitment Requirements, Qualifications, Guidelines and other important updates for free.
Don’t forget that Africa Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is the umbrella organization for applied epidemiology training, programs in Africa.
It oversees the Field Epidemiology (and Laboratory) Training Programs (FETP) in 16 countries of Africa. It has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Lagos AIDS Indicator Survey (LAGAIS) in the State. In view of this, AFENET is recruiting men and women with field work experience to gather the Lagos data across the 20 Local Government Areas of Lagos State.
Duration of contract: One year
Work Hours: Full time
The quality of care spread / management to provide technical support to strengthen surveillance to the flaccid paralysis (AFP), the treatment of diseases and other Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDSR) priority diseases in Nigeria.
Under the supervision of NSTOP National Coordinator, the prospective candidate will be responsible for the coordination of all control activities in NSTOP. He will have the following duties:
Review, interpret and provide feedback on the weekly polio surveillance data and weekly epidemiology report. Monitor AFP IDSR care indicators, and identify gaps and issues with control.
Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Veterinary Epidemiology or related field.
First Degree in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine or related field
Post-graduate training through a field epidemiology training program or the Epidemic intelligence Service (EIS) is an added advantage
The incumbent must have at least 3 years of field experience in acute flaccid paralysis (AFP) surveillance and surveillance for other vaccine preventable diseases
African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Recruitment 2017/2018
Language proficiency in English.
A good understanding of AFP surveillance system and immunization is a requirement
Strong technical knowledge in public health, epidemiology, surveillance, disease outbreak investigation, data management including analysis and interpretation of AFP surveillance data.
Skills in Microsoft Office, Epi Info, SPSS and Stata
Ability to communicate clearly in English language orally and in writing
Ability to engage in successful interaction; extensive contact with members of government agencies and partners at national, state and local government levels.
How to Apply for African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Recruitment 2017 – Apply now
Application is online, interested and qualified candidates should.
Click on Job Title below:
Candidates should indicate the appropriate position in their application letter. AFENET is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Due Date: 28 June, 2017
Aptitude test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
If you want us to update you concerning the African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Recruitment 2017/2018 Form and Guides, you have to make use of the comment box and drop your number in the box provided here on these pages
Related articles across the web
- LASG, LCCI warn against cooking with fossil fuel
- PowerPoint QuickStarter Instantly Outlines Any New Presentation and Starts You Off Right
- Hybrid tapestries: Why Pakistani writing in English is thriving
- Samsung’s elusive Bixby voice assistant is reportedly still weeks away from launching
- The Ultimate Microsoft Office CPD Certification Bundle
- Lagos Assembly Wants Salary Increment For Traditional Rulers
- Best iPhone app equivalents to Microsoft Office
- London Bridge Attackers Were Denied a Truck Rental Before Deadly Rampage
- Samsung Launches ‘Bixby Early Access Program’ for Galaxy S8 and S8+ Users in the US