If you own an already open modem or a modem that is yet to be configured with MTN, Glo or Airtel internet settings. Here is a tutorial to guide you on how to manually set the internet settings on the modem and start browsing the internet on a PC.
NOTE: I am using A ZTE MF631 Modem in this tutorial
STEP1 :Launch the Application >> Click ”Settings”
STEP 2: Select ”Connection settings” if not already selected
STEP 3: Select ”Add” >>> A new window will come up like in the screenshot below
- To Configure your Modem with MTN internet settings, follow the instructions in the screenshot below.
- Note that the *password for the configuration is same as the username ”web”
- Dial number: *99#
- username: web
- Password: web
- APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- To configure your modem with Glo internet settings, follow the instructions in the screenshot below
- Note that the *password for the glo internet settings is same with the username ”flat”
- To Configure your modem with Airtel internet settings, follow the instructions in the screenshot below
- Note that the ********password in the Airtel internet settings is same as the username ”internet”
I hope you’ve found this tutorial helpful, you can always use the comment box to drop your questions, observations or contributions and i will try to respond as soon as possible. Remember to use the share buttons as well